Complete Property Management Services for Property Owners who Want
“Professional Service and Advice”
If you’re a property owner, you have two choices when it comes to property management. You can manage the property yourself or you can engage a commercial real estate company that provides professional expertise in property management services.
Many property owners choose to manage the property themselves. This can be a good option—provided you have the expertise and knowledge to manage the property. And you’ll need plenty of time…a commercial property requires almost constant ‘care and feeding’ and can quickly take hours of precious time. Many building owners choose to have a company manage the property.
At Melbourne Commercial Group, we provide complete property management services for a variety of properties—whether you’re leasing or occupying the building. The types of property we manage:
- Industrial Warehouses and Factories
- Retail Shops
- Multi Tenanted Buildings
Our goal is simple: take all the ‘day-to-day’ property management tasks off your plate.
Seven Reasons to Choose Melbourne Commercial Group for Commercial Real Estate Management Services.
- Experience. Each of our principals has over 25 years of experience in commercial real estate. We’ve successfully handled every kind of property management problem/issue.
- A Preventative Approach. Our approach is to maintain your building so there are no expensive ‘surprises’ down the road.
- A Proven Track Record. Ask to speak with our current property management clients for references.
- We’ve Worked with Professional Tradespersons…and know who can get the work done. Not having to screen then select the right tradesperson can save you hours and hours of time.
- Controlling Costs…so budgeting becomes predictable.
- A Partnership Approach for Peace of Mind. We work with our clients as partners…and we’ll help you make the right commercial real estate management choices—for your company and your future.
- Communication…we’re always available so you always know what’s happening with your property.
Go here to discuss your property management needs.